With 15 years of industry leading technology, MaxCell is one of the fastest growing products in the network construction industry. RUS accepted and installed by the largest global telecommunications companies, cable MSOs, and Fortune 500 companies, MaxCell has become the standard for allowing companies to maximize their conduit space while reducing total system cost.
MaxCell is the only flexible fabric innerduct system designed specifically for the network construction industry.
The unique fabric construction allows MaxCell to conform to the shape of cables placed within, greatly reducing the wasted space associated with rigid innerduct.
Today’s network owners and builders use MaxCell to increase their cable density by as much as 300%. Faced with the challenge of deploying new infrastructure while minimizing investment costs, using MaxCell will:
- Reduce the number of conduits required for new network construction
- Minimize the need for additional conduit in overlay applications
- Enable incremental deployment to match system requirements
Over 400 million feet and 1 billion pathway feet of MaxCell innerduct have been successfully installed around the globe in a variety of applications including:
- Cable TV
- Wireless Backhaul
- University, Corporate, and Hospital campuses
- Military and Government installations